- Promoter – Mullan Motorcycles
- Entrant – Any person entering a competition
- Winner – The entrant chosen at random, before or after the competition closing date.
- Prize – Each competition will have 1 or more ‘items’ available as prizes to the randomly chosen WINNER
- Prize Draw – One number will be picked by a random number generator
- Question – The qualifying question set out by the Promoter, The answer must match the promoters answer to permit entry into the Competition
By entering the competition you have read & accepted the Terms & Conditions listed on this page.
All entrants must supply the Promoter with a Name & address, a valid email address & valid phone number. These details will be used to contact the WINNER
The WINNER also consents to their name, photo & town being published on our website, Facebook page any other media for the purposes of promoting our competitions & for complete clarity in our PRIZE winners.
The Promoter is in no way liable for uncontactable Entrants in the event of incorrectly entered details above.
The winner will have 14 days from the competition draw, to claim their prize. After which the promoter has the right to choose another Winner by means of another Prize draw.
The Competition is open to any person aged 18 or over except those connected with WV Works Limited/Mullan Motorcycles, its website or Facebook page.
Only Entrants who correctly answer the qualifying Question will be entered into the Prize Draw.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or end a Competition before or after any tickets have been sold. The Promoter will refund any tickets paid for.
The competition will end when all the tickets have been sold or the closing date is reached. The closing date may be extended by up to 8 weeks at the discretion of the Promoter. If after this period, all tickets aren’t sold, the Promoter will refund all sold tickets.
We will use a random number generator to choose the winning number.
It is the responsibility of the Winner to tax & insure any vehicle prize won.
There will be no alternative prize or cash alternative.
The winner is responsible for collection of the prize unless prior arrangement has been made.
The winner must product valid ID when collecting prize, matching details held by us. Valid ID can be in the form of a drivers licence or passport.